Shiv Dental offering Best Dental Implants in Hyderabad. A relatively new concept in the replacement of missing teeth, the introduction of dental implants. These structures are basically designed on the model of screws used by orthopaedic surgeons for joining broken bones. Stated very simply, a dental implant is a small titanium screw that serves as the replacement for the root portion of a missing natural tooth. It is available in various sizes (both width and height) for different clinical situations.Dental Implants are an excellent option for replacing one or more missing teeth. You may take it as permanently replacing your natural roots with titanium roots.Implants can serve good for both purposes- as single tooth (regular implants) and as support for dentures (mini implants).
Benefits of Implants:
- When teeth are missing the surrounding bone shrinks. Implants stimulate the bone to be maintained which helps keep shape and structure of the jaw stable.
- Dental implants are an alternative to conventional bridgework. They eliminate the need to prepare healthy teeth and do not place additional loads on the teeth supporting the bridge.
- Implant supported teeth are more comfortable than conventional dentures because there is no slipping or movement, because the implants are fixed they feel and function like natural teeth. This eliminates some of the key worries of denture wearers and improves self-confidence.
Assessment and Planning:
- At initial consultation, all possible alternatives are considered and the feasibility of implant treatment is assessed.
- Should you wish to proceed with implant treatment, a full and detailed assessment is done which involve the taking of impressions, x-rays and in some cases CT scans. This completes the diagnostic planning and treatment details including sequence of treatment, costs and possible complications are discussed with the patient.
- This is generally a simple procedure that is performed under sterile conditions in a dental surgery using local anesthesia. If required, bone saved from the drilling procedure and some artificial bone may be used augment the contour of the ridge and gum around the implant.
Healing Process – Osseointegration:
- The implant is left to integrate with the jaw bone for a period of 2 to 6 months.
- The sutures are typically removed seven to fourteen days after surgery.
- The patients own denture or in some cases a simple adhesive bridge can be worn during the healing phase.
With today’s advancements in dental implant techniques, materials and technologies, almost anyone with missing teeth can now have dental implant treatments done.Conventional implants techniques have had good long-standing success rates. The photos which has been shown in this page a good example implant tooth to fill a gap between teeth.Additionally,tooth-coloured fillings also improve the beauty of your smile. Implants can be used for single tooth as well as for fixed full denture. The procedure of putting single tooth implant is usually done in two stages.
Delayed Placement Mature Bone Site